Tuesday, July 20, 2010

iPod Touch for Classroom Use

July 20, 2010~I have participated in two mini-sessions on iTouch use in the classroom. Having never used an iTouch, my learning curve was huge. I am enthused about the possibilities. I have always been a proponent of handheld computing. This goes back to the days of when I instituted the use of Zire 72's in the classroom with the help of NASA and Highly Interactive Classrooms and Computing in Education.
Some resources I have found for iTouches include:
*Apple's iTouch Page and iTunes Library
*Moblile Tools A-Z

I am constantly looking for apps's and resources for the use of the iPod Touch in the classroom and would appreciate any resources that you have found useful. Share in the comments section and I will add to the listing above.

No comments:

Post a Comment