Monday, July 26, 2010

7 Days to a Better EduBlog Mini-Course Reflection

July 26, 2010 ~ Having just recently participated in the 7 days to a Better EduBlog Mini-Course allowed me to understand and be mindful of what my students will experience during their blogging endeavors. I particular appreciated the use of exemplar blogs as a way to model the process for each lesson.
I learned:
*pages, trouble-shooting gadget issues, and the variety of post styles

What I need to work on:
*pages, content and scheduling and reflection

My next steps:
Utilizing this type of format for classroom use

1 comment:

  1. Robin;

    I think we share many of the same ideas as we finish the mini-course. I think that scheduling is the biggest challenge that I face once the school year begins and trying to keep up with a schedule that I would like to.

    Great Post!

    ReplyDelete