Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Meme

May 6, 2008~I was tagged by LoonyHiker for this meme and since I can’t resist some of these and like to read what is posted by others, here is mine:
The Rules…1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Questions…
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was a 5th Grade teacher at the middle school in the district where I currently teach. I didn't have a computer at home or a networked computer in my classroom (which was a portable~yes, don't all the newly hired teachers get portables??).
2. What are my 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order:
1) Take daughter shopping for shoes (yes, dance is Friday night and we still don't have the right shoes and it is all my fault!).
2) Dinner Date (after the shopping..kids go w/their dad and I "get" an adult dinner! LOL)
3) PACT preparation
4) Class preparation for this afternoon's Boot Camp for Teachers
5) Clean out inbox!
3. Snacks I enjoy…
Yogurt, strawberries, almonds, pretzels..not necessarily together....
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
~start a soccer scholarship program for club ball so anyone can play travel soccer
~Go on a cruise with my ENTIRE EXTENDED family (and their friends) every summer
~Buy a weekend convertible (and a gas company!)
5. Three of my bad habits (thank goodness I could stop at 3!):
~procrastination, inability to say "no", always loosing my keys...
6. 5 places I have lived: (I only have two..lucky I guess..since I am a military brat!)
Isle of Palms, SC (born there)
Columbia, SC (live now)
7. 5 jobs I have had:
~ Red and White Grocery Store
~ McDonald's
~ Wal~Mart (who hasn't?)
~ Bank Teller/CSR/Lender
~ Teacher
8. 6 people I want to know more about, because I'm just that nosey. (but I could think of 3 and I need to go back to the PACT room before they come looking for me!):
Lisa Conrath: Media Messenger
Cathy Wilson: Wilson Words
Stephanie Nelson: Nelson Notes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this. I really enjoyed learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete