Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Student Cell Phone Use in the Classroom


February 18, 2009~ So I have been racking my brain trying to figure out a way to use cell phones in the classroom. Since our students bring them and seem to get in trouble for having them (and using at the inappropriate times), why not find a way to incorporate them into the classroom. To me it is a win-win situation. I want all to participate in class but cannot afford to purchase class sets of the response systems. Thanks to a Twitter from Alec Couros , I know believe I may have the tool to do just that...

So I created this practice poll to see how it would go and will share the cell phone version with my administrator. Hopefully, it will take hold and we can implement this in classroom!!





Results:

Create your own sms poll at Poll Everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment